2020年10月6日 星期二

Steve Jobs 的智慧quote(2)

繼續分享Steve Jobs 的智慧下集, 希望大家都有所得著。

上集請按此

==

10. Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.

11. For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” And whenever the answer has been “No” for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.

12. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.

13. It is really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.

14. My model for business is The Beatles. They were four guys that kept each others’ negative tendencies in check; they balanced each other. And the total was greater than the sum of the parts.

15. That’s been one of my mantras-focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex; you have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple.

16. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful…..that’s what matters to me.

17. When you grow up you tend to get told that the world is the way it is and your life is just to live your life inside the world. Try not to bash into the walls too much. Try to have a nice family life, have fun, save a little money. That’s a very limited life. Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact: Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you. And you can change it, you can influence it….Once you learn that, you’ll never be the same again.

==

追求生活理想, 金錢只是佔了其中的一小部份, 重要是知道自己在追求什麼, 是否在正確方向上, 如果是被迫離開跑道, 那看看有沒有辦法糾正下落。人生時間太短暫, 但想追求的東西太多, 要作出取捨。

==

多謝你支持到尾, 若喜歡文章, 請留言討論, and clicking!


如喜歡本網誌, 請

(1) bookmark 本網誌
(2) 在Desktop 版右邊, 按Follow

便可隨時瀏覽及了解最新美股及新加坡股的走勢及投資機會, 謝謝你的支持。

(20201001) 短期目標仍是100個 followers (請在桌面版, 右邊的followers 按click + subscribe), 謝謝支持。

==

相關文章

Steve Jobs 的智慧quote(1)

股神Wisdow Quote

(轉載)中國隱形首富段永平的投資奧義:集中投資

書藉推介(五):  搶救皮克斯!一切從賈伯斯的一通電話開始……(To Pixar and Beyond: my unlikely journey with Steve Jobs to make entertainment history)

名人投資(1): Bill Gates 持有的股票

反思系列(3): Apple 的投資價值(持續增長的能力)

沒有留言:

張貼留言