2020年11月14日 星期六

Charlie Munger 的智慧諺語 (2)

(開了facebook page, 請LIKE及FOLLOW!)

US stock(置頂文) 

繼續Charlie Munger 的智慧。


10. In my whole life, I have known no wise people (over a board subject matter area) who didn’t read all the time-none, zero. You’d be amazed how much Warren reads – and at how much I read. My children laugh at me. They think I’m a book with a couple of legs sticking out.

11. Like Warren, I had a considerable passion to get rich, not because I wanted Ferraris-I wanted the independence. I desperately wanted it.

12. Live within your income and save so that you can invest. Learn what you need to learn.

13. No wise pilot, no matter how great his talent and experience, fails to use a checklist.

14. There is no way you can live an adequate life without making any mistakes.

15. Do the best you can do. Never tell a lie. If you say you’re going to do it, get it done. Nobody cares about an excuse.

16. There’s only one way to the top: hard work.

17. I would argue that passion is more important than brain power

18. Remember the reputation and integrity are your most valuable assets and can be lost in a heartbeat.

沒有留言:

張貼留言